I spent most of the morning driving and my niece Julie was blogging. We finally traded chores, but I had difficulty working her laptop. I was having problems getting the laptop to connect to the internet. After about 15 minutes, I asked her if her computer had a touchscreen. It didn't! No wonder it didn't work when I touched it! Ha ha!
So now, I am connected and ready!
This morning we visited the most beautiful Methodist Church in Gainesville. It had wooden floors and wooden ceiling, and best of all it had curved wooden pews. Loved the stained glass windows as well! Lynda picked up a nice little wooden cross in a box outside the sanctuary..."take one for your home, office or auto"....so she did.
Of course, we stopped by The Fried Pie Company and had fried pies. Lynda gave up sugar for lent, so she didn't partake. It was delicious!
We stopped by the Center Restaurant in Muenster. It is highly recommended for it's German cuisine. We tried the Corned Beef on Rye, and the Chicken Schnitzel sandwich. Even though the food was good, we decided that German food just isn't our thing! lol
So now, we are in Wichita Falls at Lucy Park. Time to take Julie on her first hike of the day!! We LOVE to listen to her whine!!!
Check back later!
Sisters on a Trip
No comments:
Post a Comment